Why ITOS Support
Enterprise support does not require enterprise prices. It only requires a trusted team of professionals dedicated to the success of your business. Every day ITOS Support’s professional services are relied upon to implement complicated solutions, maintain their multi-vendor environments, and to be there when disaster strikes.
ITOS Support impacts your business in three areas:
1) Reducing your operational overhead
- Decrease your maintenance costs by 30-65%
- Protect your infrastructure investment by extending the life of your hardware--even when the OEM stops supporting it
- Suggest ways to make your Network and computers perform better and more efficiently
2) Mitigating your risk and decreasing your downtime
- Your onsite Customer Engineers are industry veterans who do not have to “call home” for every service call. You are back up and running quickly.
- Your Account Software Engineers are Tier 3 experts in their field and solve your problems using decades of experience
- Minimum local sparing level of 95% including onsite options—downtime is not extended because of missing parts
- Our consultants analyze your environment and make suggestions about disaster recovery, backups, information lifecycle management, complex storage strategies, and then actually implement them.
- Several disaster recovery programs to meet your budget, and compliance requirements
3) Keeping your datacenter flexible to accommodate your ever-changing business
- Various co-location and relocation options, including a “no downtime” service
- Remote System Administration to free your IT staff to focus
on strategic projects instead of mundane system admin tasks
- Use our enterprise consultants to re-engineer processes,
storage practices, and operations for platform agnostic solutions
- Technical training for you and your staff
Has one of the industry’s broadest portfolios of onsite hardware
and software support—in fact, some that the OEM doesn’t even offer! You can
even customize your support by “mixing and matching” levels of coverage for
example from server to server even if they are at the same location.
7x24x365, 2 to 4-hour Response: For your enterprise level systems
that need protection 365 days a year at any time of day or night. An ITOS engineer
will be onsite in 2 or 4 hours from the time an inquiry is logged.
Saturday through Thursday, 9.30AM-6.00PM, 4-hour Response: For
environments that do not have 7x24 production or systems that do not need critical
response, this service option is a cost effective way of keeping your system running
during the course of the day. And yes, if you call at 6.00PM we will still be there by
Saturday through Thursday, Next Business Day Response: For non-critical
systems that still need to be up within 24 hours, a next business day response will
keep you protected.